They are available for academic use only.
The corpora are available in the Corpuscle program
Sign in via CLARIN SPF (in the top right corner) using your academic e-mail address.
The following corpora are available for searching (most also for downloading through the "Overview" option in the menu to the left for each corpus):
- The Brown family:
- Brown, LOB, FLOB, Frown, BLOB and BE06 UCREL, Lancaster
- (BLOB and BE06 not for downloading)
- FLOB and Frown with original POS tagging
- ACE (Australian Corpus of English)
- COLT (Corpus of London Teenage Language)
- Helsinki Corpus of English Texts
- Helsinki Corpus of Older Scotts
- Helsinki CEECS (Corpus of Early English Correspondence Sampler)
- London-Lund Corpus