ICAME corpora can be accessed through CLARINO, Norwegian part of the CLARIN project.
They are available for academic use only.
The corpora are available in the Corpuscle program
Sign in via CLARIN SPF (in the top right corner) using your academic e-mail address.
Users from many universities can log in with their ordinary user id through the eduGAIN or CLARIN Service Provider Federation (SPF). Go to the Corpuscle home page and choose eduGAIN or CLARIN SPF from the top login line and search for your university.
Norwegian users can use Feide login through eduGAIN (if you don’t find your institution on the login page contact Knut.Hofland@uni.no).
If you are not able to use eduGAIN or CLARIN SPF register for an ClarinIdP account and be manually approved.
OpenIdP is another choice, but this may be terminated on short notice.
The following corpora are available for searching (most also for downloading through the “Overview” option in the menu to the left for each corpus):
- The Brown family:
- Brown, LOB, FLOB, Frown, BLOB and BE06 UCREL, Lancaster
- (BLOB and BE06 not for downloading)
- FLOB and Frown with original POS tagging
- ACE (Australian Corpus of English)
- COLT (Corpus of London Teenage Language)
- Helsinki Corpus of English Texts
- Helsinki Corpus of Older Scotts
- Helsinki CEECS (Corpus of Early English Correspondence Sampler)
- London-Lund Corpus
Presentation at ICAME 35
Leaflet at ICAME 35 (print as A4)
Poster at ICAME 35
Workshop at ICAME 37, part 1
Workshop at ICAME 37, part 2